a pinch of salt
118g broccoli, cut into florets
118g carrots, diced
2 spring onions, finely chopped
118g radishes, sliced whole
- Rinse the quinoa in a sieve.
- Place in a pan with water and a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes until soft, and all the water has evaporated. Allow to cool.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and blanch the broccoli and carrots until soft.
- Combine the quinoa with the spring onions, radishes, broccoli and carrots.
- Make the dressing by combining the umeboshi purée, soya sauce, oil and water.
- Mix the dressing into the salad just before serving.